Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The White House, Executive Order 13392, Improving Agency Disclosure of Information (Dec. 14, 2005) (full-text).
- designate a Chief FOIA Officer at the Assistant Secretary level or equivalent;
- establish agency FOIA Service Centers to enable a FOIA requester to seek information concerning the status of a FOIA request and appropriate information about the agency's FOIA response;
- designate one or more FOIA Public Liaisons (FOIA Public Liaisons will serve as supervisory officials to whom a FOIA requester can raise concerns about the service the FOIA requester has received from the FOIA Service Center, following an initial response from the Center staff);
- conduct a review of the agency's FOIA operations and draft a plan for improvement with concrete milestones for fiscal year (FY) 2006 and FY 2007; and
- include, in its annual FOIA report to the Department of Justice for FY 2006 and FY 2007, information on the agency's performance in meeting the milestones of its FOIA improvement plan.