Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Electricity Sector Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ES-ISAC) serves the electricity sector by facilitating communications between electricity sector participants, federal governments, and other critical infrastructures. It is the job of the ES-ISAC to promptly disseminate threat indications, analyses, and warnings, together with interpretations, to assist electricity sector participants take protective actions.
ES-ISAC engages in the following activities:
- Receives incident data from private and public entities.
- Assists DOE, FERC, and DHS in analyzing event data to determine threat [vulnerabilities]] and trends, as well as interdependencies with other critical infrastructures.
- Facilitates analysis of incident data and prepares information.
- Disseminates threat alerts, warnings, advisories, notices, and vulnerability assessments.
- Maintains a close operating liaison with other private and public government infrastructure information sharing and analysis centers.
- Develops and maintains an awareness of private and government infrastructure interdependencies.
- Maintains a secure Internet site to facilitate messaging among participants.
- Participates in government infrastructure exercises.
- Conducts outreach.