Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The DoD Biometric Standards Working Group (DoD BSWG) coordinate the efforts of stakeholder organizations within the DoD and USG. It plays a key role to leverage joint expertise, build consensus, and coordinate activities and participation in standards bodies. All U.S. government biometrics stakeholders, agencies and Services have membership privileges to participate in BSWG functions.
The BSWG maintains close liaisons with other U.S. government organizations and academia, including
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Department of State (DoS)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Center for Identification Technology Research (CITeR)
- National Science and Technology Council (NSTC)
- Department of Justice (DoJ)
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence (Non-DoD ODNI).