Digitalgov.gov is a platform provided by the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies in the General Services Administration. Its job here is to help agencies build a 21st century digital government by
- Finding and sharing resources and capabilities throughout government
- Helping agencies understand and resolve policy issues
- Offering services and tools to help agencies meet their digital government goals
- Championing DigitalGov solutions from loosening data to developing mobile development guidelines to app and website development to best practices and policy
- Promoting agency DigitalGov efforts
- Building relationships with the private and non-profit sectors as well as state and local governments.