Digitalgov.gov is a platform developed by the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies in the GSA's Technology Transformation Service to help agencies provide digital services and information for the public. Its job is to help agencies build a 21st century digital government by
- Finding and sharing resources and capabilities throughout government
- Helping agencies understand and resolve policy issues
- Offering services and tools to help agencies meet their digital government goals
- Championing DigitalGov solutions from loosening data to developing mobile development guidelines to app and website development to best practices and policy
- Promoting agency DigitalGov efforts
- Building relationships with the private and non-profit sectors as well as state and local governments.