"You design your [privacy] notice to call attention to the nature and significance of the information in it if you:
- (A) Use a plain-language heading to call attention to the notice;
- (B) Use a typeface and type size that are easy to read;
- (C) Provide wide margins and ample line spacing;
- (D) Use boldface or italics for key words; and
- (E) In a form that combines your notice with other information, use distinctive type size, style, and graphic devices, such as shading or sidebars, when you combine your notice with other information."
- ↑ 16 C.F.R. 313.3(2)(ii).