A declassification authority is
|| [a]n official position, in writing, not assigned to a person by name, applied to:
- a. The official who authorized the original classification, if that official is still serving in the same position;
- b. The originator's current successor in function;
- c. A supervisory official of either; or
- d. Officials delegated declassification authority in writing by the agency head (Secretary of the Army) or the senior agency official (DAMI–CH).
- ↑ Department of the Army Information Security Program, at 229.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.