Rita Tehan, Cybersecurity: Authoritative Reports and Resources, by Topic (CRS Report R42507) (Apr. 28, 2015) (full-text).
This report provides references to analytical reports on cybersecurity from CRS, other government agencies, trade associations, and interest groups. The reports and related websites are grouped under the following cybersecurity topics:
- policy overview
- National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC)
- cloud computing and FedRAMP
- critical infrastructure
- cybercrime, data breaches and data security
- national security, cyber espionage, and cyberwar (including Stuxnet)
- international efforts
- research and development (R&D).