Cloud computing Edit
A cyber disruption is
|“||(temporary or permanent) loss of service, with impact on users of the cloud service who rely on its continuity.||”|
"For cyber disruption the most relevant threats are:
- Natural disaster, power outage, or hardware failure
- Resource exhaustion (due to an overload or a DDoS attack)
- Cyber attack (due to a software flaw)
- Administrative or legal issues."
- ↑ Critical Cloud Computing - A CIIP Perspective on Cloud Computing Services, at 7.
- ↑ Id. at 10.