Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cloud computing Edit
A cyber disruption is
|“||(temporary or permanent) loss of service, with impact on users of the cloud service who rely on its continuity.||”|
"For cyber disruption the most relevant threats are:
- Natural disaster, power outage, or hardware failure
- Resource exhaustion (due to an overload or a DDoS attack)
- Cyber attack (due to a software flaw)
- Administrative or legal issues."
- ↑ Critical Cloud Computing - A CIIP Perspective on Cloud Computing Services, at 7.
- ↑ Id. at 10.