- Implement cybersecurity training seminars/workshops/expos nationwide in order to build capacity at the state and local law enforcement levels
- Develop a national government, industry and academic collaboration to address cybersecurity technical issues
- Share forensic tool knowledge base from government and industry with National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Centers (NLECTCs) and state and local law enforcement agencies (LEAs) nationwide
- Heighten cybersecurity awareness nationwide
- Facilitate cybersecurity and technology assistance
By being designated as a National Resource Center by the NIJ, the CSL has a national charter to assist the cybersecurity community. The CSL is co-located with the NLECTC-Northeast Region and the Air Force Research Laboratory/Information Directorate (AFRL/IF) in Rome, New York.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|