The Malaysian Critical National Information Infrastructure (CNII) is defined as
|| those assets (real and virtual), systems and functions that are vital to the nation that their incapacity or destruction would have a devastating impact on:
- National economic strength; Confidence that the nation's key growth area can successfully compete in global market while maintaining favourable standards of living.
- National image; Projection of national image towards enhancing stature and sphere of influence.
- National defence and security; guarantee sovereignty and independence whilst maintaining internal security.
- Government capability to function; maintain order to perform and deliver minimum essential public services.
- Public health and safety; delivering and managing optimal health care to the citizen.
The CNII sectors are:
- National Defence & Security
- Banking & Finance
- Information & Communications
- Health Services
- Emergency Services
- Food & Agriculture.
- ↑ "About CNII" (full-text).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.