Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The s (CEA) is an agency within the Executive Office of the President that advises the President of the United States on economic policy. The CEA provides much of the objective empirical research for the White House and prepares the annual Economic Report of the President.
The following are some of the publications of the CEA, which are relevant to this wiki in reverse chronological order:
- Incorporating Renewables into the Electric Grid: Expanding Opportunities for Smart Markets and Energy Storage (June 2016).
- The Patent Litigation Landscape: Recent Research and Developments (Mar. 2016).
- The Digital Divide and Economic Benefits of Broadband Access (Mar. 2016).
- Using Federal Data to Measure and Improve the Performance of U.S. Institutions of Higher Education (Sept. 2015).
- Mapping the Digital Divide (July 2015).
- Big Data and Differential Pricing (Feb. 2015).
- The Economic Benefits of New Spectrum for Wireless Broadband (Feb. 21, 2012).
- Unleashing the Potential of Educational Technology (Sept. 16, 2011).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|