Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Computer technology Edit
|“||the process of changing records from one medium to another or from one format to another.||”|
|“||[m]odification of existing software to enable it to operate with similar functional capability in a different environment; for example, converting a program from FORTRAN to Ada or converting a program that runs on one computer to run on another.||”|
Tort law Edit
To state a claim for conversion, a plaintiff must establish:
- the plaintiff's ownership or right to possession of certain property;
- the defendant's conversion of the property by a wrongful act or disposition of property rights; and
- ↑ Privacy and Biometrics: Building a Conceptual Foundation, at 48.
- ↑ ISO 15489:2001.
- ↑ Information Technology: An Audit Guide For Assessing Acquisition Risks, Glossary, at 91.
- ↑ See Oakdale Village Group v. Fong, 43 Cal.App.4th 539, 543-44, 50 Cal.Rptr.2d 810 (1996) (full-text).