Content validity is
|| the extent to which a content is deemed valid. Levels of content validity include:
- Confirmed — The information has been corroborated by an investigator or another independent, reliable source.
- Probable — The information is consistent with past accounts.
- Doubtful — The information is inconsistent with past accounts.
- Cannot be judged — The information cannot be judged. Its authenticity has not yet been determined by either experience or investigation.
- ↑ Criminal Intelligence File Guidelines, at 2.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.