|| [g]eneral accord. Each participant strongly agrees with the decision, or can live with it. Consensus is not reached if a participant strongly disagrees with the decision or cannot live with it.
|| general agreement, but not necessarily unanimity. Consensus includes a process for attempting to resolve objections by interested parties. The process includes the following attributes:
- All comments are considered fairly;
- Each objector is advised of the disposition of his or her objection(s) and the reasons why; and
- The consensus body members are given an opportunity to change their votes after reviewing the comments.
- ↑ California Office of Systems Integration, Definitions (full-text).
- ↑ NIST Framework and Roadmap for Smart Grid Interoperability Standards, Release 2.0, at 62.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.