Conformance is "[t]he ability to operate in a way defined by a specification."
Conformance refers to
- ↑ CETIS Reference (Jan. 2, 2004) (full-text).
- ↑ SOA4All, Glossary (full-text).
- ↑ ITU, "Compendium of approved ITU-T Security Definitions," at 11-12 (Feb. 2003 ed.) (full-text).
- ↑ ISO/IEC Standard 9126 (1991), revised by ISO/IEC 25010:2011.
- ↑ ANSI, "Standards Management: A Handbook for Profit."
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.