Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Computer matching refers to the computerized comparison of records for the purpose of establishing or verifying eligibility for a federal benefit program or for recouping payments or delinquent debts under such programs.
See also Edit
- Biennial Privacy Act and Computer Matching Report
- Computer Matching Agreement
- Computer matching program
- Computer Matching Projects Involving Individual Privacy Data
- Computer Matching Act: OMB and Selected Agencies Need to Ensure Consistent Implementation
- Computer Matching and Privacy Protection Act of 1988
- Computer Matching and Privacy Protection Amendments of 1990
- Computer Matching: Assessing Its Costs and Benefits
- Final Guidance Interpreting the Provisions of Public Law 100-503, the Computer Matching and Privacy Protection Act of 1988
- Fraud and Computer Data Matching
- Matching program
- Multilateral computer matching agreement
- Proposed Guidance on the Computer Matching and Privacy Protection Amendments of 1990
- S. 2756, the Computer Matching and Privacy Protection Act of 1986