Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Computer intrusion is
|“||[a]n incident of unauthorized access to data or an automated information system.||”|
A number of U.S. federal criminal statutes relate to computer intrusion:
- 18 U.S.C. §1028. Fraud and related activity in connection with identification documents, authentication features, and information.
- 18 U.S.C. §1029. Fraud and Related Activity in Connection with Access Devices.
- 18 U.S.C. §1030. Fraud and Related Activity in Connection with Computers.
- 18 U.S.C. §1362. Communication Lines, Stations, or Systems.
- 18 U.S.C. §2510 et seq. Wire and Electronic Communications Interception and Interception of Oral Communications.
- 18 U.S.C. §2701 et seq. Stored Wire and Electronic Communications and Transactional Records Access.
- 18 U.S.C. §3121 et seq. Recording of Dialing, Routing, Addressing, and Signaling Information.
- ↑ U.S. Department of Defense, Joint Pub. 1–02: DOD Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms (Nov. 8, 2010, as amended through May 15, 2011) (full-text).