Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Computer Matching and Privacy Protection Amendments of 1990, Pub. L. No. 101-508 (1990).
In 1990, Congress enacted these Amendments, which further clarified the due process provisions found in subsection (p) of the Computer Matching and Privacy Protection Act of 1988.
The 1990 Amendments authorize agencies that have in law or regulation a different time period for notification; than thirty days. to substitute that other period, Agencies without alternative periods must wait thirty days.
The OMB's proposed guidelines on these amendments are discussed at Proposed Guidance on the Computer Matching and Privacy Protection Amendments of 1990.
See also Edit
- Biennial Privacy Act and Computer Matching Report
- Computer Matching Agreement
- Computer matching program
- Computer Matching Projects Involving Individual Privacy Data
- Computer Matching Act: OMB and Selected Agencies Need to Ensure Consistent Implementation
- Computer Matching: Assessing Its Costs and Benefits
- Fraud and Computer Data Matching
- Matching program
- Multilateral computer matching agreement
- Proposed Guidance on the Computer Matching and Privacy Protection Amendments of 1990