Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Computer-processed data can vary in form — from electronic files to tables in published reports. The definition of computer-processed data is therefore broad. Some specific examples of computer-processed data are:
- data extracts from databases, data warehouses, or data repositories;
- data maintained in Microsoft Excel or Access or similar commercial products;
- data extracts from enterprise software applications supported by information technology departments or contractors;
- public use data or other replicated detail or summary-level databases accessible through an application other than the original source system;
- data collected from forms and surveys on Web portals; and
- data summarized in a report or copied from a table in a document.