Communication refers to several things:
- the act of conveying information;
- something that is communicated by, to or between people or groups of people; or
- the exchange of information between two points.
International law Edit
|“||any statement, declaration, demand, notice or request, including an offer and the acceptance of an offer, that the parties are required to make or choose to make in connection with the formation or performance of a contract.||”|
"Communications in their widest sense — the exchange of information and resources between individuals and groups — has long been understood to have a central role in social and economic development."
- ↑ ETSI: Telecommunications Security; Lawful Interception (LI); Handover Interface for the Lawful Interception of Telecommunications Traffic, at 13 (2003) (full-text).
- ↑ United Nations Convention on the Use of Electronic Communications in International Contracts, art. 4(a).
- ↑ ICTs, the Internet and Sustainable Development: Towards a New Paradigm, at 11.