Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||[t]he capability and/or process to capture biometric sample(s) and related contextual data from a biometric subject, with or without his knowledge.||”|
|“||to obtain information that you organize or can retrieve by the name of an individual or by identifying number, symbol, or other identifying particular assigned to the individual, irrespective of the source of the underlying information.||”|
Collect means to gather together.
- ↑ Biometrics Identity Management Agency, Biometrics Glossary, at 17 (Ver. 5) (Oct. 2010) (full-text).
- ↑ 16 C.F.R. 313.3(c).
See also Edit
- Active data collection
- Adversary collection methodology
- Clandestine intelligence collection
- Collection asset
- Collection Limitation Principle
- Collection management
- Collection of information
- Collection operations management
- Collection plan
- Collection requirement
- Collection requirements management
- Counterintelligence collection
- Data collection
- Data collector
- Information collection
- Intelligence collection
- Intelligence collection management
- Intelligence collection plan
- Passive data collection
- Perceived collection threat