Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Chief Information Officer (CIO)
|“||[f]ocuses on information security strategy within an organization and is responsible for the strategic use and management of information, information systems, and IT.||”|
|“||is an organizational official responsible for (1) designating a chief information security officer; (2) developing and maintaining cybersecurity policies, procedures, and control techniques to address all applicable requirements; (3) overseeing personnel with significant responsibilities for cybersecurity and ensuring that the personnel are adequately trained; (4) assisting senior organizational officials concerning their security responsibilities; and (5) coordinating with other senior officials.||”|
|“|| [is an] [a]gency official responsible for:
U.S. government Edit
- Commerce Chief Information Officer
- Department of the Navy Chief Information Officer
- DHS Chief Information Officer
- Federal Chief Information Officer
- ↑ Cybersecurity Human Capital: Initiatives Need Better Planning and Coordination, at 38.
- ↑ Electricity Subsector Cybersecurity Risk Management Process, App. F, at 73.
- ↑ Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996, Pub. L. No. 104-106, §5125(b).