Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) is by law the highest ranking military officer in the U.S. Armed Forces, and is the principal military adviser to the President of the United States, the National Security Council, the Homeland Security Council, and the Secretary of Defense.
The following publications from the CJCS are discussed in this wiki:
- CJCS Standing Execute Order for Computer Network Attack and Computer Network Defense (Jan. 20, 2004).
- CJCSI 2300.01D, International Agreements (Oct. 5, 2007).
- CJCSI 3110.02E, Intelligence Planning Guidance, Objectives and Tasks (July 31, 2007).
- CJCSI 3110.08C, Geospatial Information and Services Supplemental Instruction to Joint Strategic Capabilities Plan (JSCP) (Jan. 30, 2005).
- CJCSI 3110.10D, Command. Control, Communications, and Computer (C4) Systems Supplement to the Joint Strategic Capabilities Plan (JSCP) FY 98 (Aug. 31, 2007).
- CJCSI 3155.01, Global Command and Control System-Joint (GCCS-J) Operational Framework Policy.
- CJCSI 3210.01, Joint Information Warfare Policy (Jan. 2, 1996).
- CJCSI 3210.03C, Joint Electronic Warfare Policy (Sept. 7, 2008).
- CJCSI 3320.01B, Electromagnetic Spectrum Use in Joint Military Operations.
- CJCSI 3320.03A, Joint Communications Electronics Operation Instructions.
- CJCSI 5721.01D, The Defense Message System and Associated Legacy Message Processing Systems.
- CJCSI 6211.02C, Defense Information System Network (DISN): Policy and Responsibilities.
- CJCSI 6211.02D, Defense Information Systems Network (DISN) Responsibilities (Jan. 24, 2012).
- CJCSI 6212.01E, Interoperability and Supportability of Information Technology and National Security Systems (Dec. 15, 2008).
- CJCSI 6215.01C, Policy for Department of Defense Voice Networks with Real Time Services (RTS).
- CJCSI 6241.04B, Policy and Procedures for Using United States Message Text Formatting.
- CJCSI 6250.01C, Satellite Communications.
- CJCSI 6251.01B, Ultrahigh Frequency (UHF) Satellite Communications Demand Assigned Multiple Access Requirements.
- CJCSI 6510.01E, Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Network Defense (CND).
- CJCSI 6510.06A, Communications Security Releases to Foreign Nations.
- CJCSI 6731.01B, Global Command and Control System Security Policy.
- CJCSI 6740.01B, Military Telecommunications Agreements and Arrangements Between the United States and Regional Defense Organizations or Friendly Foreign Nations.
- CJCSM 3170.01C, Operation of the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (May 1, 2007).
- CJCSM 3320.01B, Joint Operations in the Electromagnetic Battlespace.
- CJCSM 3320.02B, Joint Spectrum Interference Resolution (JSIR) Procedures.
- CJCSM 6120.01D, Joint Multi-Tactical Data Link (TDL) Operating Procedures.
- CJCSM 6231 series, Manual for Employing Joint Tactical Communications.
- CJCSM 6510.01A, Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Network Defense (CND).
- Joint Publication 2-03, Geospatial Intelligence Support to Joint Operations (Mar. 22, 2007).
- Joint Publication 3-13, Information Operations (Nov. 27, 2012).
- Joint Publication 3-13.1, Electronic Warfare (Jan. 25, 2007).