|| [t]he process of establishing the qualifications of licensed professionals (e.g. physicians and teachers), organizational members, or organizations, and assessing their background and legitimacy.
Certification primarily addresses software and hardware security safeguards; considers procedural, physical, and personnel security measures; and establishes the extent to which a particular design and implementation meets a specified set of security requirements.
U.S. copyright law Edit
- ↑ FIPS 201.
- ↑ Information Technology: An Audit Guide For Assessing Acquisition Risks, Glossary, at 89.
- ↑ FIPS 200; NIST Special Publication 800-37.
- ↑ DoD Instruction 5200.40, at 8-9 (E2.1.8).
- ↑ Auditing and Financial Management: Glossary of EDP Terminology, at 3.
- ↑ Compendium of U.S. Copyright Office Practices, Third Edition, Glossary, at 2-3.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.