Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cloud computing Edit
|“||the maximum amount of some property of a cloud service. It is often an important value for cloud service customers to know when using a cloud service. The relevant properties vary depending on the capabilities offered by the cloud service and it is often the case that multiple different capacities are relevant for a given cloud service.||”|
- the total volume of data sent and/or received by the end user over a period of time. It is often measured in gigabytes (GB) per month.
- the number of simultaneous intercepts that a particular switch or system can accommodate.
- the amount of data that can be stored on a storage device.
- the "[a]bility of telecommunications infrastructure to carry information."
- the maximum throughput that a computer or telecommunications system can deliver while meeting agreed-upon service levels. The measurement unit depends on the facility. A data line’s capacity might be measured in bits per second, while the capacity of a piece of equipment might be measured in the number of ports.
- A measure of a cellular network's ability to support simultaneous calls.