Cloud computing Edit
|“||the maximum amount of some property of a cloud service. It is often an important value for cloud service customers to know when using a cloud service. The relevant properties vary depending on the capabilities offered by the cloud service and it is often the case that multiple different capacities are relevant for a given cloud service.||”|
- the total volume of data sent and/or received by the end user over a period of time. It is often measured in gigabytes (GB) per month.
- the number of simultaneous intercepts that a particular switch or system can accommodate.
- the amount of data that can be stored on a storage device.
- the "[a]bility of telecommunications infrastructure to carry information."
- the maximum throughput that a computer or telecommunications system can deliver while meeting agreed-upon service levels. The measurement unit depends on the facility. A data line’s capacity might be measured in bits per second, while the capacity of a piece of equipment might be measured in the number of ports.
- A measure of a cellular network's ability to support simultaneous calls.