The following are the CRS reports published in 2002 that are discussed in this wiki (in reverse chronological order). Those Reports that have already been summarized are in blue; those that have not yet been summarized are in red.
[NOTE: CRS Reports are often updated; many are updated multiple times. The links below are to the most recent version of the Report.]
- Copyright Law: Digital Rights Management Legislation in the 107th Congress (CRS Report RS21362) (Dec. 23, 2002).
- Copyright Law: Statutory Royalty Rates for Webcasters (CRS Report RL31626) (Dec. 10, 2002).
- Wireless Privacy: Availability of Location Information for Telemarketing (CRS Report RL31636) (Nov. 8, 2002).
- Computer Software and Open Source Issues: A Primer (CRS Report RL31627) (Nov. 5, 2002).
- Electronic Commerce: An Introduction (CRS Report RS20426) (Oct. 24, 2002).
- Internet Gambling: A Sketch of Legislative Proposals in the 107th Congress (CRS Report RS21275) (Oct. 8, 2002).
- Internet: Status of Legislative Attempts to Protect Children from Unsuitable Material on the Web (CRS Report RS21328) (Oct. 3, 2002).
- Terrorism: Internet Privacy; Law Enforcement Monitoring of E-mail and Web Usage (CRS Report BT1065) (Sept. 19, 2002).
- Cyberwarfare (CRS Report) (CRS Report BT-1017) (Sept. 10, 2002).
- Cyberterrorism (CRS Report) (CRS Report BT-1028) (Sept. 10, 2002).
- Copyright Law: Statutory Royalty Rates for Webcasters (CRS Report RS21200 (Sept. 5, 2002).
- Critical Infrastructures: What Makes an Infrastructure Critical? (CRS Report RL31556) (Aug. 30, 2002).
- Homeland Security-Reducing the Vulnerability of Public and Private Information Infrastructures to Terrorism: An Overview (CRS Report RL31542) (Aug. 22, 2002).
- The EU-U.S. "Safe Harbor" Agreement on Personal Data Privacy (CRS Report RS20823) (Aug. 6, 2002).
- Child Pornography Produced Without an Actual Child: Constitutionality of 107th Congress Legislation (CRS Report RL31499) (July 15, 2002).
- Electronic Congress: Proposals and Issues (CRS Report RS21140) (July 2, 2002).
- Federal Chief Information Officer (CIO): Opportunities and Challenges (CRS Report RL30914) (July 2, 2002).
- E-Commerce and Personal Jurisdiction: Are Participating Businesses Subject to Suit in Foreign Courts? (CRS Report RS21248) (June 25, 2002).
- Privacy Protection for Online Information (CRS Report RS21221) (May 21, 2002).
- Fair Use on the Internet (CRS Report RL31423) (May 21, 2002).
- Internet Privacy: Overview and Pending Legislation (CRS Report RL31408) (May 21, 2002).
- Broadband Internet Regulation and Access: Background and Issues (CRS Report IB 10045) (May 9, 2002).
- Internet Privacy: Overview and Pending Legislation (CRS Report RL31408) (May 3, 2002).
- Broadband Digital Access and the Digital Divide: Federal Assistance Programs (CRS Report RL30719) (May 2, 2002).
- Internet Privacy: Overview and Pending Legislation (CRS Report RS20035) (Apr. 29, 2002).
- Cybercrime: The Council of Europe Convention (CRS Report RS21208) (Apr. 26, 2002).
- "Fair Use" on the Internet: Linking, Framing, and Copyright's Reproduction and public Display Rights (CRS Report RS21206) (Apr. 23, 2002).
- Telecommunications Discounts for Schools and Libraries: The "E-Rate" Program and Controversies (CRS Report IB98040) (Apr. 10, 2002).
- Telework in the Fedral Government: Background Policy and Oversight (CRS Report RL30863) (Apr. 3, 2002).
- Electronic Commerce: An Introduction (CRS Report RS20426) (Apr. 1, 2002).
- Instant Messaging on the Internet: Interoperability Issues of Competition and Fair Access (CRS Report RS20688) (Mar. 28, 2002).
- Copyright Term Extension: Elder v. Ashcroft (CRS Report RS21179) (Mar. 25, 2002).
- Internet Banking: Changing Expectations and Regulations (CRS Report RL31327) (Mar. 12, 2002).
- The Internet and the USA PATRIOT Act: Potential Implications for Electronic Privacy, Security, Commerce and Government (CRS Report RL31289) (Mar. 4, 2002).
- Internet Voting: Issues and Legislation (CRS Report RS20639) (Feb. 22, 2002).
- The Internet and the USA PATRIOT Act: Implications for Electronic Privacy, Security, Commerce, and Government (CRS Report RL31289) (Feb. 14, 2002).
- Copyright Exemptions for Distance Education: S. 487, the "Technology, Education, and Copyright Harmonization Act of 2001 (CRS Report RS21132) (Jan. 31, 2002).
- Anticircumvention under Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Universal Studios v. Corley (CRS Report RL31257) (Jan. 23, 2002).
- Internet Commerce and State Sales and Use Taxes (CRS Report RL31252) (Jan. 18, 2002).
- Commercial Remote Sensing by Satellite: Status and Issues (CRS Report RL31218) (Jan. 8, 2002).
Other CRS Reports Edit
The following entries list other CRS Reports in reverse chronological order by year:
• 1981 • 1985 • 1987 • 1988 • 1991 • 1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017