The following are the CRS reports published in 1999 that are discussed in this wiki (in reverse chronological order). Those Reports that have already been summarized are in blue; those that have not yet been summarized are in red.
[NOTE: CRS Reports are often updated; many are updated multiple times. The links below are to the most recent version of the Report.]
- Noncreative Database Bills in the House (CRS Report RS20361) (Oct. 19, 1999).
- Online Privacy Protection: Issues and Developments (CRS Report RL30322) (Sept. 28, 1999).
- Patents and Innovation: Issues in Patent Reform (CRS Report 97-599 STM) (Aug. 24, 1999).
- Spinning the Web: The History and Infrastructure of the Internet (CRS Report 98-649) (Aug. 12, 1999).
- Small, High Tech Companies and Their Role in the Economy: Issues in the Reauthorization of the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program (CRS Report RL30216) (May 28, 1999).
- Next Generation Internet and Related Initiatives (CRS Report 97-521 STM) (Apr. 14, 1999).
- Intellectual Property Protection for Databases at the International Level: Copyright and Sui Generis Forms of Protection (CRS Report RL30104) (Mar. 17, 1999).
- Intellectual Property Protection for Non-Creative Databases (CRS Report 98-902A) (Mar. 15, 1999).
- "Junk E-Mail": An Overview of Issues and Legislation Concerning Unsolicited Electronic Mail ("Spam") (CRS Report RS20037) (Jan. 29, 1999).
- Internet Privacy-Protecting Personal Information: Overview and Pending Legislation (CRS Report RS20035) (Jan. 29, 1999).
- Internet-Protecting Children from Unsuitable Material and Sexual Predators: Overview and Pending Legislation (CRS Report RS20036) (Jan. 29, 1999).
- Federal Government Information Technology Policy: Selected Issues (CRS Report 98-845) (Jan. 5, 1999).
Other CRS Reports Edit
The following entries list other CRS Reports in reverse chronological order by year: