Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following are the CRS reports published in 1996 that are discussed in this wiki (in reverse chronological order). Those Reports that have already been summarized are in blue; those that have not yet been summarized are in red.
[NOTE: CRS Reports are often updated; many are updated multiple times. The links below are to the most recent version of the Report.]
- Encryption Technology: Congressional Issues (CRS Report 96-895 SRR) (Nov. 8, 1996).
- Genetic Information: Discrimination and Privacy Issues (CRS Report 96-808) (Nov. 4, 1996).
- Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights Under the GATT 1994 TRIPS Agreement (CRS Report 94-228A) (Oct. 28, 1996).
- The Copyright Doctrine of Fair Use and the Internet (CRS Report 96-845) (Oct. 22, 1996).
- Telemedicine/Telehealth: Description and Issues (CRS Report 96-834) (Oct. 16, 1996).
- FCC Auctions: Legislation in the 104th Congress (CRS Report 95-923) (Oct. 11, 1996).
- The High Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC) Program: An Introduction (CRS Report 95-272) (Oct. 1, 1996).
- The Lexis-Nexis P-TRAK Service (CRS Report 96-795) (Sept. 30, 1996).
- International Telecommunications Service Markets: Liberalization and Privatization (CRS Report 96-848) (Sept. 30, 1996).
- Intellectual Property Provisions of the GATT 1994 And the Uruguay Round Agreements Act (CRS Report 94-302A) (Sept. 23, 1996).
- Television Satellite Carrier License: Retransmission of Network and 'Superstation' Video Programming to Home Satellite 'Dishes' (CRS Report 94-680) (July 12, 1996).
- The Federal Communications Commission: What Role for the Future? (CRS Report 96-535) (July 10, 1996).
- The Future of Bellcore and Telecommunications R&D Issues and Options (CRS Report 96-565) (June 21. 1996).
- The Federal Communications Commission: What Role for the Future? (CRS Report 96-535 SPR) (June 10, 1996).
- SEMATECH: Issues for Congress (CRS Report IB93024) (May 9, 1996).
- Telecommunication Signal Transmission: Digital vs. Analog (CRS Report 96-401) (May 7, 1996).
- Welcome to Cyberia: An Internet Overview (CRS Report 96-242).
- Welcome to Cyberia: An Internet Overview (CRS Report 96-242) (Mar. 12, 1996).
- Public Performance Right in Digital Audio Transmission of Sound Recordings (CRS Report 95-969A) (Feb. 28, 1996).
- Encryption Technology: Congressional Issues (CRS Report IB96039).
- Advanced Television: Radiofrequency Spectrum Issues (CRS Report 96-74) (Jan. 23, 1996).
Other CRS Reports Edit
The following entries list other CRS Reports in reverse chronological order by year: