The following are the CRS reports published in 1996 that are discussed in this wiki (in reverse chronological order). Those Reports that have already been summarized are in blue; those that have not yet been summarized are in red.
[NOTE: CRS Reports are often updated; many are updated multiple times. The links below are to the most recent version of the Report.]
- Encryption Technology: Congressional Issues (CRS Report 96-895 SRR) (Nov. 8, 1996).
- Genetic Information: Discrimination and Privacy Issues (CRS Report 96-808) (Nov. 4, 1996).
- Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights Under the GATT 1994 TRIPS Agreement (CRS Report 94-228A) (Oct. 28, 1996).
- The Copyright Doctrine of Fair Use and the Internet (CRS Report 96-845) (Oct. 22, 1996).
- Telemedicine/Telehealth: Description and Issues (CRS Report 96-834) (Oct. 16, 1996).
- FCC Auctions: Legislation in the 104th Congress (CRS Report 95-923) (Oct. 11, 1996).
- The High Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC) Program: An Introduction (CRS Report 95-272) (Oct. 1, 1996).
- The Lexis-Nexis P-TRAK Service (CRS Report 96-795) (Sept. 30, 1996).
- International Telecommunications Service Markets: Liberalization and Privatization (CRS Report 96-848) (Sept. 30, 1996).
- Intellectual Property Provisions of the GATT 1994 And the Uruguay Round Agreements Act (CRS Report 94-302A) (Sept. 23, 1996).
- Television Satellite Carrier License: Retransmission of Network and 'Superstation' Video Programming to Home Satellite 'Dishes' (CRS Report 94-680) (July 12, 1996).
- The Federal Communications Commission: What Role for the Future? (CRS Report 96-535) (July 10, 1996).
- The Future of Bellcore and Telecommunications R&D Issues and Options (CRS Report 96-565) (June 21. 1996).
- The Federal Communications Commission: What Role for the Future? (CRS Report 96-535 SPR) (June 10, 1996).
- SEMATECH: Issues for Congress (CRS Report IB93024) (May 9, 1996).
- Telecommunication Signal Transmission: Digital vs. Analog (CRS Report 96-401) (May 7, 1996).
- Welcome to Cyberia: An Internet Overview (CRS Report 96-242).
- Welcome to Cyberia: An Internet Overview (CRS Report 96-242) (Mar. 12, 1996).
- Public Performance Right in Digital Audio Transmission of Sound Recordings (CRS Report 95-969A) (Feb. 28, 1996).
- Encryption Technology: Congressional Issues (CRS Report IB96039).
- Advanced Television: Radiofrequency Spectrum Issues (CRS Report 96-74) (Jan. 23, 1996).
Other CRS Reports Edit
The following entries list other CRS Reports in reverse chronological order by year: