The following are the CRS Reports published in 1995 that are discussed in this wiki (in reverse chronological order). Those Reports that have already been summarized are in blue; those that have not yet been summarized are in red.
[NOTE: CRS Reports are often updated; many are updated multiple times. The links below are to the most recent version of the Report.]
- Supercomputer Export Controls (CRS Report 95-1198) (Dec. 13, 1995).
- Copyright Proposals for the National Information Infrastructure (CRS Report 95-1166) (Nov. 15, 1995).
- Telecommunications Reform: Comparison of S. 652 and H.R. 1555 (104th Congress) (CRS Report 95-1100) (Oct. 25, 1995).
- Criminal Copyright Infringement: Proposal to Impose Criminal Liability on Nonprofit Infringer's and Felony Liability for Transmissions (CRS Report 95-1035S) (Oct. 11, 1995).
- The Clipper Chip: A Fact Sheet Update (CRS Report 95-955) (Sept. 8, 1995).
- Performance Rights in Digital Transmissions of Sound Recordings (CRS Report 95-924) (Aug. 30, 1995).
- Telecommunications Technologies and Their Impact on Consumer Financial Transactions (CRS Report 95-930) (Aug. 30, 1995).
- Copyright and Fair Use After Acuff-Rose and Texaco (CRS Report 95-888) (Aug. 3, 1995).
- The Communications Decency Act of 1995, as Passed by the Senate (CRS Report 95-783) (July 14, 1995).
- Intelligence Implications of the Military Technical Revolution (CRS Report 95-560) (May 1, 1995).
- The Global Information Infrastructure (GII) and the G-7 Meeting in Brussels: Issues for Congress (CRS Report 95-532 SPR) (Apr. 26, 1995).
- The Communications Decency Act of 1995 (CRS Report 95-510) (Apr. 19, 1995).
- The GATT and the WTO: An Overview (CRS Report 95-424E) (Mar. 27, 1995).
- Flat Panel Display Technology: What is the Federal Role? (CRS Report 95-417) (Mar. 24, 1995).
- The National Information Infrastructure: The Federal Role (CRS Issue Brief 95051).
- Rural Electric and Telephone Programs: Background and Issues (CRS Report 95-266P) (Feb. 10, 1995).
- Telecommunications Regulatory Reform: A Brief Overview (CRS Report 95-80) (Jan. 5, 1995).
Other CRS Reports Edit
The following entries list other CRS Reports in reverse chronological order by year: