Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following are the CRS Reports published in 1995 that are discussed in this wiki (in reverse chronological order). Those Reports that have already been summarized are in blue; those that have not yet been summarized are in red.
[NOTE: CRS Reports are often updated; many are updated multiple times. The links below are to the most recent version of the Report.]
- Supercomputer Export Controls (CRS Report 95-1198) (Dec. 13, 1995).
- Copyright Proposals for the National Information Infrastructure (CRS Report 95-1166) (Nov. 15, 1995).
- Telecommunications Reform: Comparison of S. 652 and H.R. 1555 (104th Congress) (CRS Report 95-1100) (Oct. 25, 1995).
- Criminal Copyright Infringement: Proposal to Impose Criminal Liability on Nonprofit Infringer's and Felony Liability for Transmissions (CRS Report 95-1035S) (Oct. 11, 1995).
- The Clipper Chip: A Fact Sheet Update (CRS Report 95-955) (Sept. 8, 1995).
- Performance Rights in Digital Transmissions of Sound Recordings (CRS Report 95-924) (Aug. 30, 1995).
- Telecommunications Technologies and Their Impact on Consumer Financial Transactions (CRS Report 95-930) (Aug. 30, 1995).
- Copyright and Fair Use After Acuff-Rose and Texaco (CRS Report 95-888) (Aug. 3, 1995).
- The Communications Decency Act of 1995, as Passed by the Senate (CRS Report 95-783) (July 14, 1995).
- Intelligence Implications of the Military Technical Revolution (CRS Report 95-560) (May 1, 1995).
- The Global Information Infrastructure (GII) and the G-7 Meeting in Brussels: Issues for Congress (CRS Report 95-532 SPR) (Apr. 26, 1995).
- The Communications Decency Act of 1995 (CRS Report 95-510) (Apr. 19, 1995).
- The GATT and the WTO: An Overview (CRS Report 95-424E) (Mar. 27, 1995).
- Flat Panel Display Technology: What is the Federal Role? (CRS Report 95-417) (Mar. 24, 1995).
- The National Information Infrastructure: The Federal Role (CRS Issue Brief 95051).
- Rural Electric and Telephone Programs: Background and Issues (CRS Report 95-266P) (Feb. 10, 1995).
- Telecommunications Regulatory Reform: A Brief Overview (CRS Report 95-80) (Jan. 5, 1995).
Other CRS Reports Edit
The following entries list other CRS Reports in reverse chronological order by year: