Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following are the CRS Reports published in 1993 that are discussed in this wiki (in reverse chronological order). Those Reports that have already been summarized are in blue; those that have not yet been summarized are in red.
[NOTE: CRS Reports are often updated; many are updated multiple times. The links below are to the most recent version of the Report.]
- Prospects for a National Health Care Information Infrastructure (CRS Report 93-917) (Oct. 18, 1993).
- Intelligence Technology in the Post-Cold War Era: The Role of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) (CRS Report 93-686F) (July 26, 1993).
- Freedom of Speech and Press: Exceptions to the First Amendment (CRS Report 93-776]] (July 6, 1993).
- Photocopying of Scientific Journal Articles: American Geophysical Union v. Texaco Inc. (CRS Report 93-515) (May 20, 1993).
- Copyright Law: Recent Caselaw Developments in the "Single Receiving" Exemption (CRS Report 93-396) (Apr. 7, 1993).
- Technology Policy Initiatives in the Clinton-Gore Administration (CRS Report 93-357) (Mar. 18, 1993).
- U.S. Telecommunications Infrastructure: Projected Future Evolution (CRS Report 93-161) (Feb. 3, 1993).
- The Clinton Administration and Issues in Technology Policy: A Short Report (CRS Report 93-30) (Jan. 8, 1993).
Other CRS Reports Edit
The following entries list other CRS Reports in reverse chronological order by year: