The following are the CRS Reports published in 1993 that are discussed in this wiki (in reverse chronological order). Those Reports that have already been summarized are in blue; those that have not yet been summarized are in red.
[NOTE: CRS Reports are often updated; many are updated multiple times. The links below are to the most recent version of the Report.]
- Prospects for a National Health Care Information Infrastructure (CRS Report 93-917) (Oct. 18, 1993).
- Intelligence Technology in the Post-Cold War Era: The Role of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) (CRS Report 93-686F) (July 26, 1993).
- Freedom of Speech and Press: Exceptions to the First Amendment (CRS Report 93-776]] (July 6, 1993).
- Photocopying of Scientific Journal Articles: American Geophysical Union v. Texaco Inc. (CRS Report 93-515) (May 20, 1993).
- Copyright Law: Recent Caselaw Developments in the "Single Receiving" Exemption (CRS Report 93-396) (Apr. 7, 1993).
- Technology Policy Initiatives in the Clinton-Gore Administration (CRS Report 93-357) (Mar. 18, 1993).
- U.S. Telecommunications Infrastructure: Projected Future Evolution (CRS Report 93-161) (Feb. 3, 1993).
- The Clinton Administration and Issues in Technology Policy: A Short Report (CRS Report 93-30) (Jan. 8, 1993).
Other CRS Reports Edit
The following entries list other CRS Reports in reverse chronological order by year: