Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division serve as the focal point and central repository for criminal justice information services within the FBI. The CJIS Division assumed management responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (IAFIS), the National Crime Information Center (NCIC), and the Uniform Crime Reporting program (UCR). Currently, the CJIS Division is responsible for managing the following programs administered by the FBI for the benefit of local, state, tribal, federal, and foreign criminal justice agencies:
- Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (IAFIS)
- Law Enforcement National Data Exchange (N-DEx)
- Law Enforcement Online (LEO)
- National Crime Information Center (NCIC)
- National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)
- FBI Uniform Crime Reporting Program (UCR)
The CJIS Division's management responsibilities include the operation of existing systems and the development of new technologies.