Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Biometrics Identity Management Agency leads U.S. Department of Defense activities to program, integrate, and synchronize biometric technologies and capabilities and to operate and maintain DoD's authoritative biometric database to support the National Security Strategy.
It serves to:
- Act as the DoD proponent for biometrics
- Lead in the development and implementation of biometric technologies for Combatant Commands (COCOMS), Services, and Agencies
- Deliver capabilities in order to contribute to the enhancement of the biometric community
- Increase Joint Service interoperability
- Empower the warfighter by improving operational effectiveness on the battlefield.