Computer security Edit
Assurance is a measure of certainty that a statement or fact is true.
Assurance is "[g]rounds for confidence that a deliverable meets its security objectives."
System design Edit
- ↑ NIST Special Publication 800-33, at 3.
- ↑ Electricity Subsector Cybersecurity Risk Management Process, at 61.
- ↑ DoD Instruction 5200.40, at 8 (E2.1.5).
- ↑ Tax Information Security Guidelines For Federal, State and Local Agencies, at 150.
- ↑ Internet Security Glossary, at 11.
- ↑ ISO/IEC 15408-1.
- ↑ Framework for Cyber-Physical Systems, at 6.
- ↑ Trust in Cyberspace, at 300; Cryptography’s Role in Securing the Information Society, App. B, Glossary, at 353.
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.