In November 1997, APEC leaders agreed to the development of a work plan for electronic commerce.
- ↑ Member countries include: Australia; Brunei Darussalam; Canada; Chile; the People’s Republic of China; Hong Kong, China; Indonesia; Japan; the Republic of Korea; Malaysia; Mexico; New Zealand; Papua New Guinea; Peru; the Republic of the Philippines; the Russian Federation; Singapore; Chinese Taipei; Thailand; the United States; and Vietnam.
See also Edit
- APEC Blueprint for Action on Electronic Commerce
- APEC Cooperative Response Guidelines in Cross-Border Environment
- APEC Cybersecurity Strategy
- APEC Leaders' Declaration
- APEC-OECD Malware Workshop
- APEC-OECD Workshop on Security of Information
- Cross Border Privacy Rules
- Telecommunication and Information Working Group