Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In November 1997, APEC leaders agreed to the development of a work plan for electronic commerce.
- ↑ Member countries include: Australia; Brunei Darussalam; Canada; Chile; the People’s Republic of China; Hong Kong, China; Indonesia; Japan; the Republic of Korea; Malaysia; Mexico; New Zealand; Papua New Guinea; Peru; the Republic of the Philippines; the Russian Federation; Singapore; Chinese Taipei; Thailand; the United States; and Vietnam.
See also Edit
- APEC Blueprint for Action on Electronic Commerce
- APEC Cooperative Response Guidelines in Cross-Border Environment
- APEC Cybersecurity Strategy
- APEC Leaders' Declaration
- APEC-OECD Malware Workshop
- APEC-OECD Workshop on Security of Information
- Cross Border Privacy Rules
- Telecommunication and Information Working Group