Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kristin M. Lord & Travis Sharp, America's Cyber Future: Security and Prosperity in the Information Age (Center for a New American Security) (June 11, 2011):
- Adopt a comprehensive strategy for a safe and secure cyberspace.
- Forge an international agenda for cyber security.
- Establish U.S. declaratory policy on cyber security.
- Raise costs for cyber attackers.
- Prepare for the future of the Internet.
- Build the institutional capacity necessary to coordinate U.S. government responsibilities for cyberspace.
- Enhance oversight of U.S. government cyber security Activities.
- Protect the nation's most critical infrastructure.
- Harness the private sector's innovative power for cyber security.