Kristin M. Lord & Travis Sharp, America's Cyber Future: Security and Prosperity in the Information Age (Center for a New American Security) (June 11, 2011):
- Adopt a comprehensive strategy for a safe and secure cyberspace.
- Forge an international agenda for cyber security.
- Establish U.S. declaratory policy on cyber security.
- Raise costs for cyber attackers.
- Prepare for the future of the Internet.
- Build the institutional capacity necessary to coordinate U.S. government responsibilities for cyberspace.
- Enhance oversight of U.S. government cyber security Activities.
- Protect the nation's most critical infrastructure.
- Harness the private sector's innovative power for cyber security.