European Union Edit
An Advanced Electronic Signature is
|| an electronic signature meeting the following four requirements:
- 1. uniquely linked to the signatory;
- 2. capable of identifying the signatory;
- 3. created using means that the signatory can maintain under his sole control; and
- 4. linked to the data to which it relates in such a manner that any subsequent change of the data is detectable.
- ↑ EU Electronic Signature Directive, Art. 2.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.