Computer security Edit
Critical infrastructure Edit
|| [a] program that ensures that Federal (including DHS), State, and local government entities have a clear understanding of, and are monitored in, their handling, use, dissemination and safeguarding of Protected Critical Infrastructure Information (PCII). The PCII accreditation program:
- Prescribes adequate safeguarding measures and minimum requirements,
- Ensures that PCII is handled and disseminated in accordance with the CII Act, the Regulation, and this Manual, and
- Educates and trains PCII users in the proper handling, use, dissemination, and safeguarding of PCII.
Information technology Edit
Accreditation is "a formal authorization by management for the system to process information."
- ↑ Telecom Glossary 2007.
- ↑ NIST Special Publication 800-53; NIST, FIPS 200.
- ↑ Intelligence Community Standard 700-01, at 2.
- ↑ Protected Critical Infrastructure Information Program Procedures Manual, at App. 2-1.
- ↑ Information Management: Challenges in Implementing an Electronic Records Archive, at 12.
- ↑ Security Policy for Uniform Protection of Intelligence Processed in Automated Information Systems and Networks, at §3.a.
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.