Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Under the California Digital Signature Regulations, an acceptable technology
|| must be capable of creating signatures that conform to requirements set forth in California Government Code Section 16.5, specifically,
- It is unique to the person using it;
- It is capable of verification;
- It is under the sole control of the person using it;
- It is linked to data in such a manner that if the data are changed, the digital signature is invalidated;
- It conforms to Title 2. Division 7. Chapter 10 of the California Code of Regulations.
- ↑ 2 Cal. Code Regs. 22002 (full-text).