ARIN (the American Registry for Internet Numbers) is the Regional Internet Registry for the administration and registration of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses in North America, parts of the Caribbean, and sub-Saharan Africa.
- Provides services related to the technical coordination and management of Internet number resources
- Facilitates policy development by its members and stakeholders
- Participates in the international Internet community
- Is a nonprofit, community-based organization
- Is governed by an executive board elected by its membership.